- 1 January 2012
- Happy New Year! Not only does the year 2012 mark the 15th anniversary of MSX Banzai!, it also marks the 10th anniversary of the #msxdev IRC channel that is the source and catalyst of so much MSX activity and development.
- Coinciding with its anniversary, #msxdev launches an annual MSX development competition that is open to all types of software running on any MSX hardware. Simply called the #msxdev Compo, read all about it on the #msxdev Compo 2012 website!
- 18 August 2011
- 8 April 2011
- 3 April 2011
- Another year, another update ;) Today BiFi of The New Image released a MoonBlaster 1.4 driver for MSX-BASIC with support for MSX-DOS2 and MSX turboR. Download it at our Software section!
- 17 May 2010
- In preparation to coming changes, which are still in the pipeline (see December 2007 ^^;), the #msxdev news and shouts were split up in separate lists.
- 4 November 2009
- Thanks to Armando Pérez Abad and Dioniso we now have 4 very interesting tutorials with example source code for MSX developers in the Software Development FAQ.
- 6 July 2009
- Added AniMecha manual to the Software section. This is an English translation of the Spanish translation of the original Japanese manual. Apologies to k0ga for taking so long!
- 28 June 2008
- Added ODO v0.4 to the Software section. This is a ROM loader for MSX1 by Armando Pérez Abad & Manuel Pazos.
- 25 June 2008
- Updated the ESE MSX System 3 information page with better DIP switch information, ESE3 software downloads, and a bit of explanation on the current state of the USB ports.
- 7 February 2008
- 6 January 2008
- 7 December 2007
- Updated the ESE MSX System 3 information page with location and descriptions of interesting files on the CD-ROM and technical information regarding the Slot and SDRAM layouts.
- 2 December 2007
- 27 August 2006
- Version 1.3 of IPS4MSX was added to the Software section. Several bugfixes in this release, so be sure to get it!
- 18 June 2006
- 20 May 2006
- The V9990 PowerBasic manual was updated with information for using
COLOR=(p,r,g,b) to set 15-bit RGB values. Thanks Derpaux!
- 15 April 2006
- Version 3 of LIBDOS2 added to the Software section! New in this release are mkdir(), rmdir(), opendir(), readdir(), closedir() and rewinddir() functions accompanied by the new header file dirent.h.
- 12 February 2006
- New releases of Arnold Metselaar's Hitech-C tools have been added to the Software section. The new LIBDOS2 fixes very long strings in
printf(); and MAKE can now filter objects and replace suffixes from lists. LIBFIX is a set of Hitech-C replacement libraries with fixes and additions, while keeping MSX-DOS1 compatibility.
- The page for IRC channel #msxdev now has a News and Shoutbox, interfacing the WWW and IRC!
Linking to MSX Banzai!
For linking to MSX Banzai! simply link http://msxbanzai.tni.nl/ or use this button:
<A HREF="http://msxbanzai.tni.nl/"><IMG SRC="banzaibutton.png" WIDTH=88 HEIGHT=31 TITLE="MSX Banzai!"></A>
All pictures on this site are scanned by me personally, unless otherwise noted. You can use any of the pictures (besides the artwork) for your own pages, but you are required to give me credit in the form of a link to MSX Banzai!. Also, I'd appreciate an email about it.
Please e-mail me (email@example.com) if you're going to use any of the pictures, if you would like to contribute to this page or if just want to say something.
MSX is a trademark of MSX Association. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
© by Patriek Lesparre. Hosted by The New Image.